Print fireworks coupons for Phantom Fireworks, TNT Fireworks, and Fireworks Supermarket retail stores, stands, and tents across the U.S.A. and get ready for your 4th of July 2012 celebration. All retailers have a variety of coupons available including $10 in free fireworks, free firecrackers, $10 off a $50 purchase, $50 off the purchase of consumer pyrotechnics including Roman candles, bottle rockets, firecrackers, rockets and sparklers and much more.
Free 2012 Fireworks Coupons
TNT Fireworks Coupons
- $10 off Coupon: Sign up for TNT’s email newsletter here and get printable coupons instantly by email, including $10 off a $50 purchase at tents/ stands and other money-saving fireworks coupons.
- Find TNT Fireworks locations in the United States here.
Phantom Fireworks Coupons
- Get $50 in Free Phantom Fireworks with your gas receipt: If you are traveling more than 25 miles to get to Phantom Fireworks, bring in a gas receipt for $25 or more and get $50 worth of fireworks for free with a purchase of $150 or more with this coupon. This offer is not valid in CT or at roadside fireworks stands.
- More Phantom Fireworks Coupons: Sign up for their e-mail newsletter here and get weekly coupons.
- Phantom Premiere Club: Become an instant premiere member when you spend $400 or more at Phantom Fireworks. Membership lasts three years and features 50% off select items, Buy 1 Get 2 free offers, bonus coupons and more.
Find Phantom Fireworks locations here.
Fireworks Supermarket Coupons
- Get 50 free firecrackers with this printable coupon. There is no purchase necessary to get this freebie.
- Get a $10.00 fireworks item free with any $25.00 purchase and this printable coupon.
- Preferred Pyro Program: Purchase at least $150.00 worth of fireworks at a Fireworks Supermarket Showroom and get $25 worth of fireworks free.
Find a list of Fireworks Supermarket locations here.
More 4th of July Deals and Freebies
- Kids Eat Free at Ikea July 1 through July 4
- Free Carl’s Jr Bacon Burger on 4th of July
- Free 4th of July 2012 Theme Park Admission for U.S. Military
- Boston Market 4th of July Deal: 50% off Family Meal with Coupon
- Cheap 4th of July Decorations, Food and Party Ideas
Fireworks Safety Tips from the CPSC
- Make sure fireworks are legal in your area before buying or using them.
- Never allow young children to play with or ignite fireworks. Parents may not realize that young children suffer injuries from sparklers. Sparklers burn at temperatures of about 2,000 degrees-hot enough to melt some metals.
- Always have an adult closely supervise fireworks activities if older children are allowed to handle devices.
- Avoid buying fireworks that are packaged in brown paper because this is often a sign that the fireworks were made for professional displays and that they could pose a danger to consumers.
- Never place any part of your body directly over a fireworks device when lighting the fuse. Back up to a safe distance immediately after lighting fireworks.
- Keep a bucket of water or a garden hose handy in case of fire or other mishap.
- Never try to relight or handle malfunctioning fireworks. Soak them with water and throw them away.
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
- Light fireworks one at a time, then move back quickly.
- Never carry fireworks in a pocket or shoot them off in metal or glass containers.
- After fireworks complete their burning, douse the spent device with plenty of water from a bucket or hose before discarding it to prevent a trash fire.