Get free books for children who love to read at Barnes & Noble and Pottery Barn Kids this summer. To participate, children ages 10 and under need to complete a required summer reading list and then turn the list in for a free book.
Find countless children’s books at your local public library to meet the reading list requirements. Then head into all both stores to score free books for your child.
Barnes & Noble: Read any 8 books this summer and get a free book. Download the Barnes & Noble Reading Journal here. Record the books that have been read and add a recommendation about it on the form. When your child completes the journal, bring it to any B&N store by September 4 and select one free book (list of freebies is on the journal).
Pottery Barn Kids: Children under 10 must read all of the books in either the Caldecott Medal & Honor List (12 books) or the Early Reader List (6 books). Books include classics like “Stone Soup,” “Strega Nona,” and “One Morning in Maine,” as well as great early reader books like “Alligator Alphabet” and “Ten Tiny Babies.”
Download and complete this form and bring it to a Pottery Barn Kids store by August 31 to get a free book. Open only to children under 10 years of age. Don’t forget to enter to win a backpack full of books from Pottery Barn Kids here once your children have completed the book challenge.
More Family Freebies
- Summer Movie Deals for Kids at Muvico, Regal, Marquee Theaters
- Free Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza for Kids
- Free Bonefish Grill Shrimp Appetizer for Graduates
- McDonald’s Coupon: BOGO Free Fruit Smoothies, Frappes, Frozen Lemonade
- Win a Trip to Walt Disney World from Mr. Food
- Free KFC Recipe Book and Colonel Sanders Autobiography
- 2012 Free Dentistry Day: Get Free Dental Exam, Extractions, Fillings
- Father’s Day Freebie: Spaghetti Warehouse Offers Free Entree for Dad
- Free Boston Market Dessert with Kids’ Meal Purchase
- Top College Student ID Discounts at Restaurants and Retailers