Get a Starbucks breakfast sandwich for $2 with the purchase of any handcrafted beverage through February 4, 2012. Pick from any of seven sandwiches below. No coupon needed.
The $2 Starbucks breakfast sandwiches are described as “handmade with wholesome ingredients like eggs, gourmet meats and cheeses and bakery style bread.” Here’s what you’ll have to pick from for just $2 (plus the cost of the beverage)
- Bacon & Gouda – delectable applewood smoked bacon and egg topped with melted Gouda cheese on an oven-toasted artisan roll.
- Chicken, Sausage & Veggie - Chicken sausage, cage-free egg white, and fire-roasted veggies in a wheat wrap.
- Veggie & Monterey Jack – fire-roasted onions, red and green peppers and egg topped with a serious amount of melted Monterey Jack cheese on an oven-toasted artisan roll.
- Ham & Cheddar – smoked ham and egg topped with premium melted cheddar on an oven-toasted artisan roll.
- Sausage & Cheddar – premium aged melted cheddar cheese and savory sausage on a toasted English muffin.
- Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon & White Cheddar – reduced-fat turkey bacon, cage-free egg white and melted white cheddar on a toasted multigrain English muffin.
- Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap with cage-free egg whites, feta, roasted tomatoes and spinach in a tasty wheat wrap in the $2 offer.