If you are cutting back on cable bill, you can still watch free feature length movies on YouTube. This is also a great way to catch a flick while you’re sitting in an airport or on a flight with free WiFi.
Go to YouTube here and watch movies like Bill Murray’s classic Groundhog Day; Will Ferrell’s somewhat funny Talladega Nights; American Zombie; The Lost World; The Velveteen Rabbit; or a scary Hitchcock classic, Blackmail. Currently there are about 180 movies available that you can watch for free including comedies, sci-fi, classics, action/adventure, and dramas.
More Money Saving Tips
- Ten Tips to Lower Your Living Expenses
- Ten Tips to Help Save Money on Gas
- Moving to a Smaller Home: How to Live with Less
- YMCA Offers Membership Discounts
- Ten Tips to Help Lower Your Electric Bill
- Who Has the Cheapest Data Plan: Sprint, AT&T or Verizon