Hershey’s Kisses are not only delicious but they are also great to use in simple holiday crafts, like these easy-to-make angel ornaments.
The Hershey’s website is packed with craft ideas and recipes perfect for gift giving or just for your own home including a Hershey’s Kisses wreath, a chocolate tree (yum), and double chocolate kisses cookies.
If you love making holiday gifts and ornaments, I also have a few other posts for easy holiday crafts including Cinnamon Christmas Tree Ornaments, Scrabble Tile Coasters, and my personal favorite, Sparkly Reindeer Food!
Here are the instructions for making these extra-cute ornaments:
Hershey’s Kisses Angel Ornaments
Materials (for each angel)
- 1 Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Filled with Caramel
- 2 metallic leaves for the wings
- 1 Bead for the head
- Small ring for the halo
- Miscellaneous ribbon for the bow and hanger
- Glue (low heat gun, non-toxic craft glue, glue stick or confectioners glue)
- Glue the halo on bead then glue on top of the chocolate.
- Cut piece of ribbon for hanger and glue to the back of the chocolate.
- Add the wings to cover the ribbon on the back.
- Add a bow in the front.
Find more holiday craft ideas and recipes here on Hersheys.com.